Sunday, September 20, 2015

The symbols/ objects that represent me!

I think that there are 5 symbols/ objects that represent me and here they are. The first one is a Gaming because I like to play video games in my spare time. Also I just really like what we have been able to make these past few years. Second thing is music because I really like to listen to music and in the future I might try to make my own music. Third thing is You Tube because I've found a bunch of cool people on it like Markiplier, Stampylonghead, and Vanoss, plus the program is really good.  I'm thinking about making my own channel as well. The forth thing is Baseball because it is my favorite sport. My favorite team is the St. Louis Cardinals and my second favorite team is the Rockford Aviators. The fifth and final thing that I represents me is technology because one, its my favorite school subject and two, most of the day I either use, play with, or get help from technology and it probably wouldn't be the same without it.
1.gaming

2. music
3.youtube
4. baseball 



5. technolgy

           

No comments:

Post a Comment